Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My little Love story ♥


This post is dedicated to my baby love.:)) Hihihi! I just want to share to you guys Hihihi!! =))) We like first met in our school at first he like didn't liked me but I liked him for like a year!!! I'm such a loyal person. One thing is that when I liked him he still has a girlfriend that's why I kept it to myself. But when they broke up na because the girl like cheated or something, i forgot na, that's when he told me he knows na pala for a long time. SO fast forwaaard. When he courted me, that's when he explained his self.  He liked me na eversince we were third year. After he and her girlfriend broke up but he didn't have the guts to tell me. Idunnow why. HAHAHHA!=))) So he like courted me for 3 months and then Boom. HE surprised meeeee. :"") Every girl's dream kasssiii siya! Parang nakapalibot yungchair. tas nakaheart shape. tas upuan ko andun sa gitna ng heart. HAHAH! Tas yuuun.Basta ang sweet. :"))
Eto lang picture sorry.
Fast forward again..  Anyway so we just celebrated our 6th monthsary together. Yes, even if it's just 6 months I can say that we've been through a lot. :) We are on a Long Distance Relationship and we only see each other for Like once a month.:(It's soooo very hard but every time we see each other even if we just like watch a movie it's worth it:)  

We spent our lunch eating at Tokyo Tokyo.HAHAH! ! =))) He called his food as Beef Ice cream :DDD

HAHAHHA! Funny faces:DDD



So, mainly I just want to tell those couple out there that when everything is so hard na, just keep on holding on and don't ever give up.It takes two people to make a relationship work you guys.:)) I hope this inspired you :)



♥Kamille





No comments:

Post a Comment