Monday, June 24, 2013

Sugar Rush :D

So the busy days are here. What's a better way to treat your family?  Well how about cook some deep fried cookies or just add some flavor full fun on your family's snack or even just a dessert :) 

Step 1: Ready your ingredients :)





For me, I just used Waffle mix and Super thin :) 


Step 2: Make the batter




  The waffle mix shows the steps on how to do it. But for me, I added cheese :)



Step 3: Dip the Super Thin or crackers or cookies then fry it


Here it is :) I didn't have the picture on how to dip it but just dip the crackers o cookies into the batter. For Super Thin, i used two and dipped it together because it is too thin.

Step 5: Let it cool and top it off with the toppings you want then serve it  




I used Selecta Cookies and Cream Ice Cream and Goya to top my deep fried super thin :)


I named this as Sugar Rush because as you can see this is filled with sugar. Haha! Just remember to drink lots and lots and lots of water. ;) Hope You enjoyed my post :)








No comments:

Post a Comment