Thursday, May 29, 2014

Unusual

I never liked wearing jeans because I feel itchy and I think it is always too hot to wear jeans. But since it is not allowed to wear shorts in our school, and the required length of the skirt  is a little bit long (actually when I wear one the length in front is just okay, but it gets shorter at the back part -.-) I'm starting to learn on wearing pants. It is really annoying every time I wear it especially when the sun is so very very up because IT IS SOOOO HOOT.

Kimono from Knots, Jeans from Lee, Shoes from S&H






I fell in love with studs ever since I got my ear pierced last year (Yes!Last year only :D)And I just loved this earrings from Avon perfect for everyday use or for formal events :)



Do you also have dress codes in your school and you are getting a little bit annoyed sometimes? Leave yor thoughts in the comment box! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment